The GFWilliams Photography Thread

You’ve got some serious talent there buddy! You did some shots for one of the guys on here with a 650S which were amazing to!
I’d love a water shot like that of my 720S!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did someone say 650S ? :D

GFW O2 CANARY WHARF.jpeg

That’s the one I meant! Stunning car and photos! Saw them in the owners club!

Sadly....... the car was collected today :(

You’ve got some serious talent there buddy! You did some shots for one of the guys on here with a 650S which were amazing to!

I’d love a water shot like that of my 720S!

Thanks for the kind words mate, unforuntaely the water shots wouldn't really work with a black car as you can't light a black car in the same way.

Best kind of shoot for your 720S I think would be to take it to some really amazing scenery (such as North Wales) at sunrise & sunset and pick up the car in beautiful light. Happy to arrange something if that would be something you'd like :)

Thanks for the kind words mate, unforuntaely the water shots wouldn't really work with a black car as you can't light a black car in the same way.

Best kind of shoot for your 720S I think would be to take it to some really amazing scenery (such as North Wales) at sunrise & sunset and pick up the car in beautiful light. Happy to arrange something if that would be something you'd like :)

I’ll drop you a line on Insta as soon as it’s online again!

I'm pleased to report that my work has picked up nicely since the last update, I shot 3 social campaigns for Toyota and one for Hyundai. Next week I have a small shoot for Rolls Royce and then a global release of a new car for another company.

Very excited to share some of those photos when I can. Until then, here's my Exige from sunrise this morning on Epsom Downs.

B8419180web.jpg

B8419164web.jpg

I'm pleased to report that my work has picked up nicely since the last update, I shot 3 social campaigns for Toyota and one for Hyundai. Next week I have a small shoot for Rolls Royce and then a global release of a new car for another company.

Very excited to share some of those photos when I can. Until then, here's my Exige from sunrise this morning on Epsom Downs.

View attachment 34313

View attachment 34314

When I see pics like this George and think back to the images approved to launch the Speedtail by Mclaren I am dumbstruck.

I’m really pleased to hear that your work has picked up again now.

Love a can't sleep early drive. Shots are epic :D. Perfect colour for the morning light/an Exige :D.

To echo Nicks adoration for your work and congratulations on the work picking up too......

Keep trudging..... 👍🏻

Nice to read that things are picking up , so deserved !!!

Great shots George! Lotus looks epic in those shots!

Stunning work

Thanks for the kind words chaps, here are two shots from one of my Toyota shoots:

12_GFW_1355-v2web.jpg

GFW_0411newcropweb.jpg

Back