The GFWilliams Photography Thread

Very nice George! Some very beautiful photos!

Did you get to drive it?

I have been offered a drive in one but decided to be a passenger instead as it was too much responsibility for me. A passenger ride with Andy Wallace was better than driving anyway I think!

I’ve also been in one on a high speed run where we hit 412km/h. Interestingly, at that speed it was still possible to have a conversation with the driver and the car was totally stable. There are other cars which can do those kind of speeds, but personally the Chiron is my preference due to the refinement.

Wow...those detail shots of the Bugatti are stunning... it oozes quality, great pics George!

The Chiron really is the pinnacle , and certainly worthy of such beautiful detailed shots. Well done!

Yes, totally awesome pics George.
I love your eye for this stuff.

Fantastic George.
Thanks for sharing these fabulous photographs 👍😎

Thanks for the kind words chaps, I'll upload photos to here every so often if I think a shoot has been particularly interesting :)

Quite excited for tomorrow as I pick up my new camera! The new Nikon Z7!

Thanks for the kind words chaps, I'll upload photos to here every so often if I think a shoot has been particularly interesting :)

Quite excited for tomorrow as I pick up my new camera! The new Nikon Z7!

Great pictures George ...so pleased I met you as a student and have seen your portfolio grow and are now one of the go to guys for the automotive industry ...onwards and upwards

The 991R on page one drifting and the Tower Bridge photos are a huge wow to me.
Excellent.

This is one of the best automotive photographs ever taken . Ever .
8A25DBDF-49C6-4ADC-9D38-95743590F8D2.jpeg

Amazing shots George. Good to meet you at Silverstone the other day.

George! Unbelieveable great photos,

my favorit are the to shots of the withe R. Drifting on Snow :(inlove): :(inlove):

realy thinking i should have spec my 991 touring in white with gold wheels. maybee i wouldn´t have sold it.

Back