6 storey garage in London

Are some Londonders upset that somebody is building a garage? Who cares, their problem living in that shithole

I know the area very well having grown up in Wandsworth for most of my life. Very weird to think all those cars are literally tucked away off a road that is opposite what used to be a very rough estate. Wandsworth has changed massively however, very expensive now. My parents jumped shipped last year and made a killing on their house.

I thought this was a story about the garage for one house. Surely nothing to talk about really. No different to an NCP except it'll cost a lump more to use it.

I thought this was a story about the garage for one house. Surely nothing to talk about really. No different to an NCP except it'll cost a lump more to use it.

I find it interesting that he would be allowed to even build something of that proportion in London. What with all the bad press that those from the Middle Eastern countries get - being too noisy, insurance, illegal parking etc...

Surely this will just have a negative impact on the already withstanding issues and not help to resolve anything? His drivers and other staff will have arrived with him, therefore creating a minimal amount of jobs in a time and place where there is a constant need for jobs and accommodation?

I find it interesting that he would be allowed to even build something of that proportion in London. What with all the bad press that those from the Middle Eastern countries get - being too noisy, insurance, illegal parking etc...

Surely this will just have a negative impact on the already withstanding issues and not help to resolve anything? His drivers and other staff will have arrived with him, therefore creating a minimal amount of jobs in a time and place where there is a constant need for jobs and accommodation?

I agree but enough money buys anything ! How fantastic to have a garage that big in London, totally unheard of... The absolute bollox !

Mate owns the building next door that he is about to redevelop

Arabs spending even more money in our country is no bad thing.

Fair play to him for managing it. And owning that many cars... how can he decide which one to use?!

Yes they spend a lot of money, but isn't it a fair assumption that is it spent largely in the same places every year which they come? And hardly the small local shops which need the help.

Albeit the development itself will bring a vast amount of money to the companies which get involved but after that...

Back