I've come home

Yep, sure was a great drive back - good memories

Here's another memory from Monza, what was the crazy sparkling red Italian wine that Henry (or was it Guy) ordered for dinner that night?

LOL God yes!
I remember that, it was a regional speciality that when arrived, we all thought had gone off. Sparking red wine -ugh.

It wasn't this was it ? I was only given this last week by an Italian supplier, sparkling "Vino Frizzante rosso"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 146
IIRC it has or had 1000BHP didn't it.....anyhows dust her off for the Brighton Speed Trials that'll be a 1/8th of a mile blast.....I haven't been to that since I can't remember when at least 30yrs LOL.....if you get an entry let me know I'll come along and be yer pit crew

That's the one. Will do mate

That meal was one of the best of all time....

Yep, great hotel, great feed.

My fondest memory of Monza had to be cruising through the streets of Milan in the SL heading to the Bulgari, generally making too much noise bouncing of the narrow streets and thinking how fucking cool is it to be driving a Lambo here and where the locals just love it.

My fondest memory of Monza had to be cruising through the streets of Milan in the SL heading to the Bulgari, generally making too much noise bouncing of the narrow streets and thinking how fucking cool is it to be driving a Lambo here and where the locals just love it.

Didn't I drive it back home? mmmm

I remember I got lost and arrived 4 hours late and on the first night and arrived once you had all finished dinner at the lakes. Got straight on the beer :) epic epic trip. I'd love to do another. Driving to Cannes, Monaco and st tropez this summer over a couple of weeks.

So few of those SL's left now - so sad as they were just brilliant.

I remember I got lost and arrived 4 hours late and on the first night and arrived once you had all finished dinner at the lakes. Got straight on the beer :) epic epic trip. I'd love to do another. Driving to Cannes, Monaco and st tropez this summer over a couple of weeks.

May get chance to meet up !

May get chance to meet up !

I'm going down with Josh and not sure who else. Not 100% on dates yet! but looking last week august at the moment.

I'm going down on Josh and not sure who else. Not 100% on dates yet! but looking last week august at the moment.

Glad it's finally out in open. Congrats on being brave enough to tell us on here.

I'm going down with Josh and not sure who else. Not 100% on dates yet! but looking last week august at the moment.

I'm defiantly down there first two weeks august and if things go to plan May stay down there for a few extra weeks.

Be gentle with me ;shittingmyselfsmilley:

Ello Charley, shame you not on PGT any more mate, but they seem a decent bunch here too :)

I'm in Ibiza most of August, pop over

Sorry Moz, it took me 3 weeks to remember my password. Was it 3 posts your challenge, I forgot?

Back