I've come home

ninesixfourrs

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: several
Hi chaps I've now decided that this is my full time forum home I don't know why I've neglected it so much not that I'm a prolific poster......anyhows I've removed myself from another place.....so here I am.....hard luck :D

Good work, nice one.

You have access all areas members access already I see. So get involved :)

Welcome back :)

+1, done with the other forum! You guys will see me on here more now, much friendlier atmosphere

Had some crap over there?

Yup, accused of stuff I didn't do, typical PGT witch hunt led by a couple of arseholes (one of whom had a leaky land rover if you remember, then blackmailed me a week later that).

So I've logged out and removed it from my favourites... Done. The forum is dying anyway...

I am guessing you mean the chap that parked his car at my house and wrecked my drive?

Yup, accused of stuff I didn't do, typical PGT witch hunt led by a couple of arseholes (one of whom had a leaky land rover if you remember, then blackmailed me a week later that).

So I've logged out and removed it from my favourites... Done. The forum is dying anyway...

Welcome both. Yes, S9's is a far happier place but you do have to be prepared for Danny to occasionally pop on and live upto his namesake.

BGT is a very sad place indeed with all these witch hunts conducted by the membership. Shame of it is, once this place flies once more, the shit from there will no doubt frequent here unless Cem will allow us to conduct our own witch hints too.:clap:

Good on you. :)

indeed it is

Good work, nice one.

You have access all areas members access already I see. So get involved :)

will do but I only tend to post if I have something worthy to contribute

Welcome back :)

it's like I've never been away

Anyway thanks chaps but I do have to say one thing and that is......please be careful who you let into this forum or any forum for that matter and that any malicious and threatening Personal messages should instantly result in a ban and the person being reported to the police by the Forum owner(s)(I'm sure there's a legal obligation there to do so anyway)whether they're a personal friend or otherwise there is no place for such behaviour....if a member feels the need to be like this towards another member for whatever reason at least have the bollox to be upfront about it and air it in the open so all can see and not the cowardly route of PM or email........right I'll get off me soapbox now :D....I look forward to some memorable posting.....

I agree with you, but you've got a different username on here... What was your username on the other side?

indeed it is

will do but I only tend to post if I have something worthy to contribute

it's like I've never been away

Anyway thanks chaps but I do have to say one thing and that is......please be careful who you let into this forum or any forum for that matter and that any malicious and threatening Personal messages should instantly result in a ban and the person being reported to the police by the Forum owner(s)(I'm sure there's a legal obligation there to do so anyway)whether they're a personal friend or otherwise there is no place for such behaviour....if a member feels the need to be like this towards another member for whatever reason at least have the bollox to be upfront about it and air it in the open so all can see and not the cowardly route of PM or email........right I'll get off me soapbox now :D....I look forward to some memorable posting.....

There's a few of us who have focussed on S9's again because of the perpetual witch hunts that happen on PGT. Of course being the subject of one focus's ones attention still further but then you soon realise that the perpetrators are not "real" people and you're better off without them in your life.

It's a funny old world.

Last edited:

PMs are for stopping any further escalation, not another course for aggression, sadly the PM system is often used by the malign to continue or step-up aggression or conspire severally.

It is despicable to use them in that way.

I support the principle that if you have a 'blow up' that's cool it is mostly harmless, but if after a 'robust' exchange of views a halt is called by either party and one side doesn't hold to that ceasefire the issue becomes instantly malicious and that persons value to a forum is in question and the 'Exit' sign should be illuminated for them.

PM can and often does mean 'Poison Mail'... I have never in my life sent a Poisonous PM on any forum ever, received hundreds though :), I always publish them on the public forum, it is the best way to cut out the malignancy.

Cem, knows who I am....all I say is "Monza 2008".....LOL......anonymity rules on forums.....LOL

So this is where everyone is?
We've not been hiding.

Right people, right place, right atmosphere.

Like Goodwood used to be in the 1930s.

You've been away and you've missed a bit of the fun, but you've come back to the right place at last.

Just a reminder, the 'price' for the ticket here is that, unlike every other web forum, you must not leave your intelligence/wits/brain/SoH at the door, you are required to bring that stuff in with you, all of them.

If you want 'dumb' or 'drivel' there is always PH/PGT/Mumsnet sites that will satisfy that need effortlessly, they are there to cater specifically for that.

:)

Does seem like a few people are making there way back here, which is a good thing.
I'm seriously considering being 'nice'... it is getting that busy... but a leopard can't change his spots... :)

Back