I've come home

996 GT3 RS?

Monza probably has to be the greatest road trip ever. Of all time.

"Greatest Road trip ever" maybe "most Expensive in Fines ever" Definitely.....that Road trip cost me over £1000 in speeding fines....LMFAO

996 GT3 RS?

Monza probably has to be the greatest road trip ever. Of all time.

I only remember Angus and Clive having GT3RS's on the Monza trip. Racking my brain's now.

I think I was the only one who got away without paying any fines. Just a 'tip' for the officers and a big smile :)

Untitled by Blow Dog, on Flickr

there were 4x 996 RS's 2x Red and 2x Blue

Angus = Red
Steveorocket = Red
Clive = Blue
international man of mystery = Blue

PMSL

there were 4x 996 RS's 2x Red and 2x Blue

John "Stevo" Stephenson ?

Who else had one, a blue one at that ?

Sorry. Just seen the bottom of your post - Doh ! iPhone not best to be reading from.

Last edited:
Aww bless......it'll be yer age.....do you remember a Red Challenge Stradale.....LOL

Yep, one with tyre marks down the drivers side courtesy of a Swiss registered 993RS.

Oh shit yes i remember that. What was the fall out of that?

I peeled the protective film off and put new film back on. Looked worse than it was.

So, who is this international man of mystery then Cem, any ideas ?

MuWWAaaHHAAAAA......I'll let yer stew on it for a while......

You'll only get away with it until those pesky kids and that stupid dawg work out who ya' are !

I know the chap. We had a really spirited drive across some alpine passes when we got lost. 4-5 of us.

Man was that a drive.

Untitled by Blow Dog, on Flickr

Still racking my brains. There were loads of us on that trip. I remember when we all got nicked by the Swiss Rozzers and Clive and I were let off due to lack of front number plates and Chris Ward got fined the most. I remember Kam in his M5 plus the Scott in his level playing field RS (fitted on the day with Hoosier "qualifying" slicks), but I cannot remember the second Blue 3RS. This is bloody annoying me now as I will obviously say, oh yes, course, I remember now when and if, I do finally find out.

Dan H didn't go did he ?

Back