I've come home

Cem, knows who I am....all I say is "Monza 2008".....LOL......anonymity rules on forums.....LOL

Monsanto 2008 was epic. Who are u mystery man or lady ?!

whats wrong with Mumsnet?

It's cool if you're looking for MILF, but otherwise it's a bit brain-dead.

MILF hunting and Yummy-mummy stalking is the new pass-time for a proper English Gent these days, no longer do you have to go to Africa and shoot big game, Mumsnet is there for that purpose, in every other respect the place is shit.

I have a few 'trophies' from dating on the net, I steal their knickers and hang them on the wall, far more 'modern' than an old Rhino head I'd say.

QUOTE=Woppum;119485]Monsanto 2008 was epic. Who are u mystery man or lady ?![/QUOTE]

"Epic" is the word I'd use to describe it and the Speeding Fines Sammy me lad........LOL.......I'm sure we'll bump into each other maybe at the next S9's meet :smiley_simmons:

It's cool if you're looking for MILF, but otherwise it's a bit brain-dead.

MILF hunting and Yummy-mummy stalking is the new pass-time for a proper English Gent these days, no longer do you have to go to Africa and shoot big game, Mumsnet is there for that purpose, in every other respect the place is shit.

I have a few 'trophies' from dating on the net, I steal their knickers and hang them on the wall, far more 'modern' than an old Rhino head I'd say.

Slightly worried that I belive you do actually do all that.

Welcome back here people :)

I know I don't own or run this place, however ... can I please ask that if there are issues on other forums with people, they are left there. We don't need to be dragging this place down.

Group hug :)

I know I don't own or run this place, however ... can I please ask that if there are issues on other forums with people, they are left there. We don't need to be dragging this place down.

Seriously?? There are other forums?

I think in a very modern way we all do 'own' this site (Cem, don't get agitated, read on) there is a dreadful word used by Politicians and similar to bullshit 'Joe Public' every so often, but oddly it describes a great 'truth' about I'net forums.

You, me and every newcomer/prodigal son is a 'stakeholder' we genuinely have a stake in how this site pans out, how it pleases or displeases, so what you've written has the same authority as anyone else here in that respect and that includes Cem in that 'anyone'... it is the truth.

I want desperately to 'wash my mouth-out' for using the word stakeholder as it is rapidly becoming a wankers word but I think I've got in just under the wire and can (just) use it without too much embarrassment.

We are the forum guidelines, you just wrote another sentence in them and I agree with it's sentiments.

Bidding on ebay for one at the moment!

Just looked there is only one decent one, if it is that one tell me what you are prepared to pay and i will have the auction stopped for you!

IIRC when I came here back in the day all was good but a year or 2 later it was a ghost forum I used to post then reply to my own posts....I think Cem will recall this...who after a bit of discussion and persuasion then promptly set about revamping the place into a magazine style format.....long live the Cem meister

Biggish.....not sure I got "arms like a tree trunk" though....LOL

as long as they're the right people...."which is a good thing"......just keep the F'ck wits out

996 GT3 RS?

Monza probably has to be the greatest road trip ever. Of all time.

Back