Another new joiner. This time from Yorkshire !

f1_oov

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Aye
Just joined today, put forward by Moz (thanks again!)

Know a few people on here already - you know who you are :8): Got sucked into the McLaren thing 18 months ago. Ordered a 570 late 2015 but got fed up waiting for it to arrive and swapped to a 650 Coupe in May last year. LOVE the car. Member of @McLarenOwnersUK on FB. Got back into track days last year after a long absence, and have plans to do several this year. Looking forward to talking/meeting some of you soon!

Welcome Rich! Nice to have you on board. No doubt then we will see you on one of the track days with your Macca!

Love the colour of that Macca Rich

Let's do lunch in Harrogate sometime soon.

Thanks for joining and looking forward to you joining our IoM trip in May

Stick around

A local, good to have some more Northerners on board. I'm in Rawdon.

Why aren't you dudes coming to our Alderley Edge night out on Friday night then ?

It's only 60 miles to Cheshire.

I'm in a Harrogate every Tuesday so let's organise some summer evening drives out as well

Welcome.....

Why aren't you dudes coming to our Alderley Edge night out on Friday night then ?

I'm in a Harrogate every Tuesday so let's organise some summer evening drives out as well

Sounds good, some cracking roads round Harrogate.

Welcome Rich.

Sounds good, some cracking roads round Harrogate.

I had a great drive one perfect summers evening in my 991 Turbo S from Harrogate to Windermere, enjoyed every minute of it. Was a very memorable tear up that was.

Moz, thx! its MSO Amethyst Black. Yes Im on for a lunch and will be in touch. Cant wait for IoM...

Moz, Im away this w/e but completely up for some drives out from HG. I have a twisty loop that I do that will keep you entertained...

Evening northern Rich 👍

Welcome along fellow Northerner 😎

Moz, Im away this w/e but completely up for some drives out from HG. I have a twisty loop that I do that will keep you entertained...

I'm up for that.....welcome

Back