Another new joiner. This time from Yorkshire !

Ah, Mac MDs old car, best colour imv.
Welcome......

I'm up for that.....welcome

+1

I had a great drive one perfect summers evening in my 991 Turbo S from Harrogate to Windermere, enjoyed every minute of it. Was a very memorable tear up that was.

Let's do some more this summer.

Last edited:
Welcome dude... Trackdays, come join us for Zandvoort in July ??

Private days with friends, no stupid rules, we make them ourselves, only S9 and friends of the house.

Btw, we (almost) all agree Mac's are limited to 6k rpm on trackdays not to humble our little beloved beetles. Only fair :)

Welcome Rich - Can't have too much Yorkshire representation :8):

Welcome Rich.

Another Mac owner who's up for track days. You're in the right place chap !

Book onto our July Zandvoort trip & track day. You'll love it !

Hello Ted. Glad to see you're also local, but I guess the cote d azur is better ;-)

Welcome dude... Trackdays, come join us for Zandvoort in July ??

Private days with friends, no stupid rules, we make them ourselves, only S9 and friends of the house.

Btw, we (almost) all agree Mac's are limited to 6k rpm on trackdays not to humble our little beloved beetles. Only fair :)

Hello 911 Viking! Thanks for the welcome and the invite! July's a bit busy for me but Imight be able to move things around - will take a look. Not sure about the 6k rev limit tho! ;-)

Hi Rich........must get the girls out soon ..and the cars

Hello and welcome Rich, love the colour of the 650S!!

Welcome Rich.

Another Mac owner who's up for track days. You're in the right place chap !

Book onto our July Zandvoort trip & track day. You'll love it !

Hello KnickeRS. Thanks for the welcome!

Ah... AndyC to be sure! Honestly I cant keep up with 3 forum thingies plus IG. I'm going to have to drop off McLife at this rate... Yes will propose a date with girlies in the spring when ski season finishes

Hello Motorstars! Yes maximum purpleage is the name of the game! That Lotus looks amazing...

Cheers, big fan of purple cars as you can tell. Would love to see some more pics of the McLaren.

Ah... AndyC to be sure! Honestly I cant keep up with 3 forum thingies plus IG. I'm going to have to drop off McLife at this rate... Yes will propose a date with girlies in the spring when ski season finishes

If you come to ZV Rich you'll soon enough drop all social media in favour of S9's only.
Just think how much easier that will make your life !

Welcome to S9's , join in and enjoy. I'm a fellow northerner too but way out west. Lol.

Back