Another new joiner. This time from Yorkshire !

Welcome to S9's , join in and enjoy. I'm a fellow northerner too but way out west. Lol.

Henry, Thanks for the welcome! Thanks to JulianW and Moz I'm looking forward to the IoM late May!

Hi Rich

You haven't come here to get away from the McCrew have you, 'cos there's a few of us lurking in the dark corners here!

:)

Hi Rich

You haven't come here to get away from the McCrew have you, 'cos there's a few of us lurking in the dark corners here!

The Big Mac Crew are always welcome here Jeffers, plenty of room for like-minded folk.

A bit late on this one, welcome (S9 handshake) :(handshake):

The Big Mac Crew are always welcome here Jeffers, plenty of room for like-minded folk.

To be honest I only got a FB account to go on the secret McLaren forum (proposed in by AndyC). The FB McL forum has been pretty good - a wealth of info and event stuff. Have met 30+ of the 190 members at several Dales/Peaks drive-outs, a day at SS, and a couple of dinners, and there's some good guys & girls in there.

JulianW invited me to IoM this year, and I talked to Moz as part of booking that and he invited me on this forum. The chat on the track days will be cool as I get back into them, as will having more people on a forum based in and around Gods own county ;-)

S9's is a safe place to be, lots going on.

Nice car, the only 650 i was ever seriously tempted by when I saw it at Ascot shortly before you bought it.

Hi Rich

Jeffers. Not guilty! I'll be staying there for some time ;-) This forum looks very good as well tho... Expect to see me around both!

Back