Insurance

I've tried many times to get one broker to insure everything but if they are good at expensive stuff, they don't want to know the shitters..and vis versa.........just wait till your kids are old enough to drive !

Not so. James' lot do absolutely everything for me, not on one policy of course but it's one point of contact for me and then I can get on with my job.
As said I'm not looking to screw them down on price for every single item but overall, I get a competitive deal.

I don't doubt that Jez (Pace Ward), are equally as good but hav no personal experience of them.

Not so. James' lot do absolutely everything for me, not on one policy of course but it's one point of contact for me and then I can get on with my job.
As said I'm not looking to screw them down on price for every single item but overall, I get a competitive deal.

I don't doubt that Jez (Pace Ward), are equally as good but hav no personal experience of them.

Tried Jez as well, they wouldn't even quote.

Used Jez for 15 years.

Always been A1 and is a good friend too

Same here from the lizards to the BRUMOS

Have you tried Adrian Flux ?

:)

I actually went with them for the Blackseries as they were half the price of my broker. Learnt my lesson after 6months and cancelled the policy.

The car is now unrecorded with a new shell and back on the road!

That does not sound right at all. If they paid you out on the car and it was a write off, it will now be a Cat C or Cat D. Ping me the reg number and I can HPI check it if you like.

For me the best insurance isn't necessarily the cheapest . It's how well a HUGE claim is handled and how your corner is fought , how little headache you get , how they do little things to help you out when the unexpected happens , how there's always a friend , that understands what you mean at the end of the line , by that barometer Rephlex is Godzilla , superman and Cicero all in one 😍

Ive used Pace Ward & had a couple of unfortunate Incidents in the last couple of years, in both PW persuaded the Insurance company what they should be considering a "fair settlement" & I was totally happy with the outcome

Agree with the OP on values, Im guessing the same applies on GAP insurance if you have that

Lizard Insurance, what do you insure? Loss of skin 😂

Lizard medical bills are proportionally about 10 times more than a human beings.
As well as the fact that as far as I'm concerned there are maybe 4 people in the entire uk I'd trust with my Dragons .

It's that God thing again , you know he made us with 2 eyes , 2 ears and only one mouth ...

Lizard medical bills are proportionally about 10 times more than a human beings.
As well as the fact that as far as I'm concerned there are maybe 4 people in the entire uk I'd trust with my Dragons .

It's that God thing again , you know he made us with 2 eyes , 2 ears and only one mouth ...

Amazing, didnt know that. Are they valuable to buy?

Yep, im confused why he gave us 8 fingers!! The amount of time we spend on computers he would be mortified

That does not sound right at all. If they paid you out on the car and it was a write off, it will now be a Cat C or Cat D. Ping me the reg number and I can HPI check it if you like.

The car needed a new shell (chassis kinked 10mm in a light shunt on the rear and could not be straightened as aluminium), the JCT cost to reshell it was £50k. This plus the salvage bid of £65k gave me my money back.

I had the option a) car back repaired b)50k in cash to get it repaired myself (this would be at my risk) or the option i chose. I was insured through Manning UK and Amlin. Was a bit painful TBH. Either way the car was not being written off.

Reg number - will have a look as i had it on a private plate.

We had underwriters agree to do 150% agreed value this time last year, so no need to ring up and amend values all the time (saves you money to...)

We have a new scheme being finalised at the moment with more firsts to make life even easier and also giving you the best protection - you ask we listen, you comment we take note :)

Jez

Back