New members, let's be 'avin ya !

KnickeRS

The spit of Danny DeVito
Staff member
Cars owned: Motorcar, Motorhome, Motorboat, Motorbike,
We've had a good few new members register recently but who haven't come forward and introduced themselves. So come on guys (and gals), and show yourselves, tell us a little bit about yourselves and what makes you tick and get involved. If you're not seeing the full forum then ask to be let in.

We look forward to engaging with you all.

:(y):

It's been getting much better on here recently, look forward to meeting everyone :(y):

i appear to be yet again working gone midnight. sigh...

I'm marking up legal docs at the same time though Nick

Why all this sudden interest in this little ol' forum?:p:

Ive drifted back recently & will be posting a bit more.

Most know me, if you don't Im a pauper from Winchester whos daily is a Skoda, new toy covered in a thread recently and I 4C having a lot of fun with it

Done a few cannonballs, furballs etc, a rare trackday or 3. Much prefer hooning around Europe to track days

Ocupation, Self employed professional modeller

Ive drifted back recently & will be posting a bit more.

Most know me, if you don't Im a pauper from Winchester whos daily is a Skoda, new toy covered in a thread recently and I 4C having a lot of fun with it

Done a few cannonballs, furballs etc, a rare trackday or 3. Much prefer hooning around Europe to track days

Ocupation, Self employed professional modeller

I thought you was in the erection business more than modelling Stuart. ;)

Ps how's the Nissan doing?

I thought you was in the erection business more than modelling Stuart. ;)

Ps how's the Nissan doing?

Lol

Afraid the Nissan is no more but I count myself lucky, had a bit of an off which rendered it a cat B

Lol

Afraid the Nissan is no more but I count myself lucky, had a bit of an off which rendered it a cat B

That's sad Stuart, it was a great car.

We've had a good few new members register recently but who haven't come forward and introduced themselves. So come on guys (and gals), and show yourselves, tell us a little bit about yourselves and what makes you tick and get involved. If you're not seeing the full forum then ask to be let in.

We look forward to engaging with you all.

:(y):

Getting back on track...... Let's be having you!

Hi S9’ers

I am told this place rocks, and and I am here to see what all the fuss is about and add value.

Just completing my photography degree, and very keen on cars.

Have a couple of nice M cars in the family

M3.jpg
Z4.jpg

You've come to a truly great place, S9s is basically full of sad old bastards who share the same passion for cars.

Welcome.

Welcome new bods - good place this :)

image.jpg

I fancy myself as a bit of a photographer. :(blush):

Back