New members, let's be 'avin ya !

Lol. I need a bigger camera.

Hi S9’ers

I am told this place rocks, and and I am here to see what all the fuss is about and add value.

Just completing my photography degree, and very keen on cars.

Have a couple of nice M cars in the family

View attachment 7073
View attachment 7074

Welcome Chris. How are you?
Nice pics. Maybe you have few you took of an XJ220 you'd like to post up some time :)

A sweet ride that is.

image.jpg

Just for Pete

Lovely sky! Car looks nice. If you are interested I can shoot your car with you and give you a few pointers sometime?

Cool, it's a well know fact that I've the best 12C in the World so I'd better arrange a photo shoot soon.

That XJ220 is totally awesome in the flesh!.....pictures cannot ever do it justice!

Hi S9’ers

I am told this place rocks, and and I am here to see what all the fuss is about and add value.

Just completing my photography degree, and very keen on cars.

I would like a few nice piccies of the Alfa before the newness wears off, if you are interested please let me know

I would like a few nice piccies of the Alfa before the newness wears off, if you are interested please let me know

Cool, it's a well know fact that I've the best 12C in the World so I'd better arrange a photo shoot soon.

I will PM you both! In Uni at the moment, but have some time at the end of March when I will be available and the weather should be better!! Though I was up North today shooting a Type R and the weather was gorgeous!

IMG_0763-2.jpg

Just posted some pics I took today at SIlverstone, my names Darren and I'm a bit of a BMW fan...

I will hopefully be picking up an E46 CSL soon.....
Untitled by estoril, on Flickr

Also have an E30 M3 and an M135i....

DT5_5950 by estoril, on Flickr

DT5_5106 by estoril, on Flickr

Heh Darren and welcome, there are several BMW fans on here and many of us with CSLs and M3s in our car history's.
Great pics.

Welcome Estoril (Darren), and thanks for posting up pics of your existing and incoming. Pradip keeps digging at me to buy another CSL and I think this might happen at some point as every time I see them, I start scanning the classified.

I look forward to seeing more pics once Chris has taken plenty. Please post up some good shots of the E30 too !

Back