New members, let's be 'avin ya !

Thanks matey.

Most of you will know Trevor - he has one of my fav. car collections but is often too modest to reveal it! Proper old skool cool!

Hi!

Joined today. Sadly have got some work to do - but trying to finish as quickly as possible!

Cheers

A

Hi!

Joined today. Sadly have got some work to do - but trying to finish as quickly as possible!

Cheers

A

Welcome to S9's , you'll fit right in with cars like that !!

Hi!

Cheers

A

Welcome.

Make you sure do yourself an intro thread when you have the time.

I look forward to some pictures of your fantastic fleet !

I have returned but all I see before me is desert. May I rejoin you in the oasis of private fora please? I promise to limit the discussion of Gallardo prices to just a couple of threads a week.

I was previously recommended by Andrew - but I honestly don't know if that goes in my favour...:asshole:

I have returned but all I see before me is desert. May I rejoin you in the oasis of private fora please? I promise to limit the discussion of Gallardo prices to just a couple of threads a week.

I was previously recommended by Andrew - but I honestly don't know if that goes in my favour...:asshole:

Welcome back.

Moz will let you in once he's returned. I still need training on how to do this to stop me locking this place down !!!

Hi!

Cheers

A

Welcome! enjoy! :(hi):

Welcome! Would love to see some pics of the Morgan! Gorgeous cars!

Can someone let me in please, lots of the usual suspects I see!

Moz will be along soon enough to unbolt the gates.

All sorted, private area access granted. You can now post away

All done, good to have you over here Jay.

We need some Huracan threads....pics please ? What colour did you go for ?

The Lambo chips are taking over in here, very pleasing to see. :)

Sorry lads, I joined a while ago but not been online since.

By looking through this thread it seems to be a lot of names I recognise. Truly looking forward to being apart of this and getting involved

Yesterday was the first day on restoring a 1969 911, seat out ready to go to the upholster. (13 week wait) the idea is to preserve this car where possible. So it's only the driver seat that needs a repair where the seatbelt bracket tore the seat side

image.jpg

As you can see, drivers seat out and nothing set on fire...peace of cake
image.jpg

The plan is to get the engine out in the next couple of weeks as the piston rings are shot and oil and fuel mix in minutes now and force fuel and oil out the oil breather pipe. It's a matching numbers car so the engine will go back in it one nick fuljames has worked his magic.

In the mean time I bought a very heathy 2.2 1970 engine and gearbox to go in as a stop gap. So I will be refreshing the suspension bushes and struts and keep it on the road for the summer. Then over the winter I will get the bodywork done.

This should be interesting.....putting it back together
image.jpg

Last edited:
That all looks very techy, Rob. With your skills you will probably be able to fix Moz's social life for him too :)

Ps. Welcome. I once changed oil under a duvet

Hi Rob, we love all that type of stuff in here, welcome

I have just approved you so you can see all the private areas now.

Cheers
Steve

That all looks very techy, Rob. With your skills you will probably be able to fix Moz's social life for him too :)

Ps. Welcome. I once changed oil under a duvet
Let's hope not Andrew, I have never worked on a car like this before. What could possible go wrong...
Hi Rob, we love all that type of stuff in here, welcome

I have just approved you so you can see all the private areas now.

Cheers
Steve

Cheers Steve. I will create a thread for the car soon

Back