Hey Chris!

Just behave yourself in here it can get emotional 😭

Drew

Gordon Bennet! Do you post dodgy videos in here as well? Fookin hope so 🤣

I remember you from back in the day

Welcome to my internet exile

It’s got pretty busy in here over the years

Mention that other place again and yes you will be stoned 😁

I won’t dare mention PGT again. PGT seems to have decamped here anyway. Poor PGT!

Hi Chris,

Welcome to S9's chap !

I too remember you from that other place. We don't mention it any longer in here as we stoned so many who did that there was no one left to post so who say's we're too stupid to learn from our mistakes in here :)

I'll open up the main doors to you so stick around and get stuck in posting. We're generally a nice bunch in here and like our track days and meets and contrary to popular opinion, no one has been banned in S9's, yet :)

Oh and be prepared as Baf of course does like to wind us Mac lovers up as he's so bored over in his current world but we just bite to make him feel better about his car solitude as it helps him pass the time of day.

And you must remember Apolo who is legendary on knowing every single detail of Porsche and McLaren's business plan before its announced and then being proven wrong of course :)

I'm still far too tall and living the dream I can ill afford and Alex (Stradman), is our resident Viper ACR owner of which that car has to be seen on track to be believed.

Others will pop along soon enough to say hi I'm sure.

Big love from S9's

I love Apoolo. Never met him but heard so much about him

Welcome along 👌

Thanks Lighty

Welcome Chris!

Cheers Kev. Hope you are well, Sir

Welcome ! 👍

Thank you

Hiya Chris - how's tricks?

All good thanks Scott. Long time no see.

Hi Chris hope all well

Hiya Hen, How’s life treating you? You’re much missed on the Whatscrapp group mate

Hi Chris welcome here, great place, Nick summed it up nicely. Baf and David will chip in with the missing bits ;)

Come join our private TD events and tours.

Will try to do more of that in 18

Welcome, fellow Grale Evo 1 owner here. Love to see a pic of the 73, unicorn car for me that !

Welcome Chris, good to see you over here. :)

And you must remember Apolo who is legendary on knowing every single detail of Porsche and McLaren's business plan before its announced and then being proven wrong of course :)

Cheeky, Missed this. I stand by every word at the time.....Info came from Wolfgang H....As for Mac, not rocket science they tell every one what's going on..

Found the multi quote button....

Gordon Bennet! Do you post dodgy videos in here as well? Fookin hope so 🤣

I won’t dare mention PGT again. PGT seems to have decamped here anyway. Poor PGT!

I love Apoolo. Never met him but heard so much about him

Thanks Lighty

Cheers Kev. Hope you are well, Sir

Thank you

All good thanks Scott. Long time no see.

Hiya Hen, How’s life treating you? You’re much missed on the Whatscrapp group mate

Will try to do more of that in 18

Thanks bud - that group was very amusing!

Hey up mate :(y):

Ade

Just keep it clean chris unless it’s filthy good! 😬

I haven't got a clue which Chris you are..... Welcome to S9's , enjoy.

Good to see you on here Chris, hows the Lancia!

Yes, can we see a pic of the SL73 please ? I'm totally intrigued !

73 is in the middle of a fairly extensive recommission having sat unused in the Sultan of Bruneis collection for many many years. Only landed in the UK a few months back.
Its one of two RHD 73's. This one has 4,000 miles on the clock. Its a properly special thing and cannot wait to get it up and running!

Good to see you on here Chris, hows the Lancia!

Hiya, Lancia is a fabulous little car. So much better than I ever expected and gets lots of thumbs up wherever I go.
Unlike the Speedster which gets lots of wanker signs, mainly from me when I drive past a shop window and see my reflection.

19620245_921844631296953_5681182395435128368_o.jpg

Unlike the Speedster which gets lots of wanker signs, mainly from me when I drive past a shop window and see my reflection.

Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Take this inside chaps as it’s the Public Part of the Forum.

Start a new Thread 😁👍

Back