See you later

Blade

Knight of the round table
Cars owned: Hyundai i30n
I hope

Discovered a few weeks ago my rapidly worsening vision problems due to cataracts in both eyes and I am going under the knife this morning.

Operating on both eyes under local ffs!

If you don't hear from me then it means I can't see the fookin screen!

Good luck Tony.

See if they will do you a facelift whilst in

And a penis extension

Might as well eh

All the best, good luck.

Good luck matey

Good luck Tony.

See if they will do you a facelift whilst in

And a penis extension

Might as well eh

Already booked mate. Figured I'd try performance modifications on myself for a change. Bit shit when a honey peers into the Aventador to discover a fat middle aged bloke with a tiny cock. Imagine it's the same issue for you :D :D

Lol!

Thanks for the good lucks. I'm hoping this massive surgery bill means I'm buying my luck on this one!!

Let's hope the surgeon doesn't like a Friday night beer :eek:

Good luck Tony.

Already booked mate. Figured I'd try performance modifications on myself for a change. Bit shit when a honey peers into the Aventador to discover a fat middle aged bloke with a tiny cock. Imagine it's the same issue for you :D :D

Lol!

Bah, Moz is cruising for blokes.

Good luck Tony, hope it goes well matey

Yes good luck from me too.
Heard all Lambo drivers have small ones, so don't worry as you're not alone ;)

Had mine done a few years ago, was a massive improvement , especially for night driving. Just remember to take some sun glasses as your eyes are very light sensitive directly after.

Best of luck

Best of luck mate!

Best of luck with this Tony, hope it all works out......

Fingers crossed for you Tony! If you need a chauffeur afterwards, give me a shout. Everywhere in the GTS!

Good luck but sure you'll be fine. How come both at the same time? Thought it was one at a time.

I trust you didn't search on YouTube for a video of the operation being done BEFORE going under the knife ? If you didn't then make sure you have a look at what you've just been through ;)

Back